Managing the process of marketing and selling your home can be complicated. My job as a full-service REALTOR® is to handle the details… so that you don’t have to.
To help you successfully sell your property, you can expect the following from me:
- Complete and review with you a market analysis to help you determine the market value for your property. This will include measuring your house; obtaining any surveys or similar documents that you may have available from your purchase of the house; gathering complete information about comparable house and lot sales in your area; and analyzing the current market conditions to ensure that the price you establish for listing your house will result in a sales contract with terms that are acceptable to you.
- Discuss a “staging plan” to help prepare your house for potential buyers. This includes recommendations for general maintenance, maximizing curb appeal and first impressions; and establishing the best possible showing atmosphere for potential buyers.
- Review the legal documents necessary to convey real estate in N.C. These documents will include a listing agreement, Sellers Disclosure, and laws of agency (who represents whom in a real estate transaction).
- Produce exterior and interior color photos to be used for marketing
- Tour and review your property with Franklin St. Realty agents.
- Plan “Open Houses” for public and/or for REALTORS if appropriate.
- Coordinate and supervise all marketing of your property. (see“ Marketing Your Investment- How We Find Your Buyer”)
- Arrange showings through our appointment center that is open 7 days a week to schedule showing appointments for all agents wanting to show your house to qualified, serious buyers.
- Provide a staffed office that is open 7 days a week and is available to answer questions from potential buyers and their agents concerning material facts about your house.
- Provide you timely feedback on all showings along with progress reports about the marketing of your property.
- Assist with contract negotiations. This includes presenting all offers on the property, insuring that the buyers are pre-qualified (and hopefully pre-approved) to purchase the property; coordination of preparation of Seller documents necessary for closing, including notary public services as required; insuring that the closing attorney has all information necessary to close on the sale of the house; and attending the closing on your behalf if needed.
- Coordinate buyer inspections and resulting needed and agreed-upon repairs.
- Provide a complimentary cleaning of your house immediately prior to closing. (See “PACK YOUR VAC”)
Selling your home with the least amount of inconvenience, in the shortest amount of time possible and for the best price, takes more than just a sign in the yard and your property in the MLS.
You have my pledge that I will do what it takes to market your property and will always act with your best interests in mind.