Franklin Street Realty
Did you know it’s legal for realtors to “represent” both the seller and the buyer in a transaction? Doesn’t make much sense does it? As a buyer and seller, you have very different goals, most of the time competing with each other. It’s like having two teams with the same coach, the only one guaranteed to win is the coach. When you list your property for sale with Franklin Street Realty, your agent is dedicated to your interests only. Your agent will never represent the other party, so you know you’re getting the best advice every step of the way.
After 28 years and literally thousands of clients, we can empathize with the financial concerns and emotional strain that accompanies the sale of your home. We leverage that experience to alleviate both.
Over the last decades, we have fostered great relationships with other decision-makers in the area, helping to smooth the sometimes ruffled feathers during the process. Our brokers are masters at multi-tasking and deal with every facet of the process. Your listing agent is there with you from start to finish as a fiduciary. They will never pass you off to anybody and they will never work for both sides.
Whether you’re selling your first home or your fifth, our team of local real estate pros knows how to make the process feel like a walk in the park. We’ll guide you every step of the way, from prepping your house for the market to celebrating your successful closing. Our goal is to make selling your home as pain-free as possible.
(1) They will review the documents necessary to convey real estate in NC and explain what the term DUE DILIGENCE means as it pertains to the sale of your property.
(2) Complete and review with you a market analysis…
(3) Discuss a “staging plan” and coordinate any improvements needed prior to actively marketing your home. We are familiar with buyer’s expectations in this market.
(4) Coordinate and supervise all marketing efforts, including producing interior and exterior photos, entry into TMLS and syndication to 3rd party real estate search engines.
(5) Tour and review your property with FSR agents.
(6) Plan Open Houses for the public and other Realtors if appropriate.
(7) Arrange showings and provide you with timely feedback on all showings along with regular progress reports
(8) Assist with contract negotiations
(9) Coordinate inspections with Buyer’s agent and subsequent repair request if any.
(10) We make sure it all happens on time.
In addition to what you and your agent decide to do to your home to make it more sellable, the following costs are typical:
The above fees will vary depending on the closing attorney you select.
We are so confident in the professional manner in which we conduct our business that we offer you this guarantee: If you are not satisfied with our performance, we will cancel your listing agreement within one business day.